Your home’s beautiful stone surfaces deserve the best professional care. Nave’s high-quality, proven stone cleaning process gives you just that! First, our experienced technicians will complete a detailed inspection of your home’s stone surfaces and then they will recommend the best overall cleaning process. For most surfaces the treatment may involve the following steps:
- Preparation and pre-cleaning surfaces including masking of non-treatment areas
- Pre-sealing – In some cases, to maintain surface as dry as possible
- Honing – Using a laboratory-developed and field-tested combination of abrasive compounds, cleaning agents and grease cutters, the stone surface is gently honed to remove scratches, etches, and wear marks.
- Polish – After a thorough rinse following the honing process, special machinery and compounds are used to bring original shine back to treated stone surfaces.
- Sealing – One or more coats of special sealant are applied and buffed, to protect against future staining.
Whether your stone renewal needs are for your floor, kitchen or bathroom surfaces, Naves has the experience and proven treatment options to revitalize and renew all of your stone surfaces, including*:
- And many others, just ask our technicians
By the way, we can handle your grout repair or grout color sealing needs as well. And if your tile is ceramic or porcelain, we can clean that too!